Photobucket

Sunday, March 2, 2008

F.I.R @ City Harvest Jurong West!

Yup I went to the event on 1st March. It was an enjoyable experience even though I'm not a Christian. I like the Christian songs they sing. The stage, sound and lighting were good. Of course I'm most attracted to the live band portion, my all time favourite!


The special guest is [F.I.R - JianNing Lao Shi] = AhQing & Faye


The two of them are Christian artiste in Taiwan and that why they are there to perform. The interview part is humorous, Faye can sing live well and AhQing's guitar lick is fantastic! I don't quite like his guitar tone though, but I understand that I shouldn't be setting my expectation so high, its not F.I.R concert, k? :P

Oh well... as usual, I'll share some pics with you. Sorry for the poor resolution as I was sitting right at the baaack... *keke*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Did you like the pictures?

Good day!

2 comments:

孙文海 said...

wah bro...yr post is just like mine de leh...lazy rite?
straight away update many days in one post...
anyway tml outfield alr ...
good luck to u...
hope everything goes well..
and huat ah!!!

HuanJie said...

Hey thanks bro, Huat Ah!
I got time find u La Kopi :)

All the best to your "lobang" too!