Photobucket

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hectic schedule with a weekend break!

It been so long from my last post as I'm too busy with Impresario judging stuff etc. My daily sleeping time is around 4 hours where I sleep at 2 am everyday for the past 2 weeks. It is especially tiring as I need to work day and night that I rarely have any free time. Despite that, I manage to squeeze some time to catch 2 movies over the weekend and I think it is an accomplishment. Also, I did some shopping for my daily need and I never know being able to have time to buy my worn out shaver, pouch, shirts and leather shoes can make me so happy...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The 2 movies I've watched are Yes Man and Ip Man, how come both are "man" shows....

Yes Man is a light-hearted movie which not only made me laugh to my hearts content, it also made me reflected on the occasion where I say "Yes" or "No" to someone. Kinda interesting!

Ip Man is also very nice lor. Yip Mun is the kind of hero every man wants to be like. It is definitely exciting to see the hero win each fight with his Yong Chun fist... wahahaaa!

Photobucket

Anyway the 2 movies are really nice and I stayed awake throughout, which is very unusual for me. I suppose good movie will keep me awake and those that made me dozed off are not worth watching *keke*

Photobucket

Kaoz... I BOH DAI BOH JI kenna strained neck over the weekend and now still suffering. So hope I can recover soon... irritating feeling sia.

Last but not least, I wanna thank MeiQin, Terenze and Alvin for the little present and goodies.

And in case I do not have time to blog this week....

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas dude!! must squeeze time to meet me ya