Photobucket

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Trip to Dreamland~~

I went to Dreamland, but I would like to call it Kreamland or Creamland!! It was a great eye-opener. I am glad that I had the chance to experience what I see and hear, it is like seeing huge bombs in their shelter if I translate it literally!! The visit however motivates and demotivates me at the same time, well, I tell myself I will try to overcome my weakness. On the other hand I know I will not be able to achieve anything like this.. kinda sad.

Leaving Dreamland brings me back to reality, I wished I could just stayed there forever..

Nevertheless, the rewarding part is that I saw her.. that's in reality.. closer than what I ever wished for!! Contented!! But I didn't have the chance to react to my excitement because I'm too busy with work!!

I guessed its time for a short break, Japan I'm coming!!

This year is definitely going to be better.. I'm feeling it!!

No comments: