Photobucket

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy 3 Years Anniversary To My Love <3

That's right, its been 3 years...

Many things happened, we stood by each other and the bond is built on understanding and trust!

Although the relationship is not those 轰轰烈烈 type, but we already knew each other well enough to know how to give and take... That also explains why we rarely quarrel with each other.

Nevertheless, we do have a few hip-cups over the 3 years, some are memorable with tears and we both felt it deeply inside our heart. Gratefully, they all never lasted for more than a day.

Every special occasion, I would try to prepare or plan for something unique... and I know you did the same and all these are fully appreciated by each other. The past one year I have been busy, and this is the main reason for all your disappointment. However, I promise that we will have more quality time together and let's have the common understanding that the times where either one of us is busy, will be the quiet moment for us to do our own things, hangout with our own friends, as a breather and as the time for us to miss each other. With that I believe there will be unlimited 3 more years...

It is not my usual practice to blog about mushy stuff, however, I did it this time round because I felt the importance to announce this special event and I want to share with all the people I know about my the other half, whom most of you never seen before but know about her presence!

The person who will side me always. Though not much constructive ideas (most of the time), but as my 专属 listener... she is No. 1.

Today is our day, I wanted to tell her that I treasure her and love her.

Baby, Happy 3 Years Anniversary! Hug and <3

1 comment:

|=cHeRyL=| said...

So sweet oh my 'papa'... =)