Photobucket

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Labour Day's Long Weekend!

I went for the performance at Hereen today. One of the performance is cheerleading and during their performance, the team members failed to catch hold of one girl, who was thrown upwards and she fell on the stage with a loud "THUD"!

I could see her struggle in pain and immediately the item was terminated. One of the guy carried her down the stage. Not long after, I saw a civil defence personnel reaching on site to attend to her...

Hope she fine now... it must be very very painful. Poor her!

Bryan told me they are from Ngee Ann Poly and I know that the cheer leading group in NP is called "Magnum Force", but when I saw their uniform I saw their group name - "Spectrum". I not sure either... though I used to be from NP :)

Anyway I signed up for Twitter, just wanted to experience what wonders it can do.... haa!

Ya, I would like to apologize to my Saturday class, May is really a no lesson month as next week is Vesak Day and I will be involve in the Smoke Free Event again on 23 May. So this month I only see you all in class for 2 times. Felt so bad....

No comments: