Photobucket

Sunday, August 10, 2008

After sooooo long....

Finally I'm here with my post, I dun think it is a long awaited post for anyone cos after sooooo long, no one bother to come already haa! Anyway, my schedules are real tight and I've been busy with works, gatherings, some shows, some jammings and some personal stuff.

Yeah, I got my MacBook months back and the price of it is a 18 months contract with $88 bill per months wahahaa... but since I wanted to buy a MacBook, I signed up for the plan! Eeeks, my desktop is getting slower and slower. It hangs everytime I wanted it to multi-task. I guess its lifespan is up...

The past 4 months has been tough but exciting. I need to make a few big decisions and the process of making these decision has made my path and direction brighter and clearer. I am not able to spell out what decision they are because its rather personal. However, for my friends out there, if you are in a fix where you do not know what to do. Always remember to consult the person you trust the most, then analyse with a sensible mind and come out with a realistic decision. Nothing in this world is impossible, it is often the reluctance to make changes that makes people go away. Till now I stood firm with my decision, cos I am answerable to myself :) Glad to have the understanding of my close ones.

This 4 months, I've met nice and bad people whom I wished I have the power to remove those baddies. But come to think of it, life would not be so challenging for me if everything goes smoothly. Overcoming each hurdle only makes me stronger. Of cos, I'll get tired physically and mentally, but all thanks to my motivators who keep me recharged with energy and spirit. So for me I really treasure those who are good to me, well... you know who you are! Thank you and its all of you that makes me motivated and keeps me going and going.

I felt really bad for not being able to meet up with my closest friend these few months. I promise to make time for you k. First of all my two buddies John and Kelvin and one more is the person whom I "aeroplaned" a few times, Ann with her baby :) Sorry ah... I catch up with you guys soon!

In fact, I have so many things that I wanted to blog, but I'm not able to fill in now cos my brain is overloaded. I'll find time to load all the gathering pictures and I promise to blog more often.

Before I end the post, I wanted to thank all my wonderful students for the enthusiasm in learning, keep it going and going... with luvs!

No comments: