Photobucket

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Birthday celebration with my angels! (Special thanks to Elva's No. 1 Fan for this post, its her copyright!)

This shall be a photos-filled post!!! Let the photos do the talking!!! Hahahaha..

My pressies...





The HUGE card.... And I mean REAL huge...


See? It's so HUGE that it covers half of Shyrlyn's body!! Hahaha! And the pig head is drawn by Yixuan... Cute hor? =P

The birthday boy arrives!

They tricked me that I only have a balloon for my birthday present. Ehh, I forgot to take the balloon when we left the KTV?! I really FORGOT!! Paisey!!


In my "pre-high" & act demure state. =P

Someone can't stand me acting demure... therefore...


Ta da! Guess who that someone is... LOL!

I cannot take it already.. So I decides to act punk....


And I says, "Don't you ever do this to me again!" Oh wait, why is Yixuan's hand around my?!?!?! And Eliz is like the light bulb for "the couple"! HAHAHA.. =X


Finally got a chance to sing...


Lonely, Miss Lonely.... Wherefore art thou, 合音天使们?! Alicia with the singing David and me, and pretty Eliz!

Oh, here is 1 of the 合音天使...

But she's so buried in her PSP! Hmpf!


Its Ashton with the guys from the 8.30pm class. Hmmm.. Where are 7pm class guys?!?!?! YES, THAT'S RIGHT. THEY FLEW US KITE!!!!!! *double hmpf*


Finally, the PSP girl decides to un-bury herself from the PSP.


Daniel and me 好像在拍 MV!


2 合音天使 and 2 guys from the other class... Daniel looks so relaxed in his pose!!


Me and my "Tiger beer". =P


This looks like some 灵异照片... I mean the HAND behind Winson la.. Not that Winson looks like ghost. =X Far behind is their new classmate, Esther.. And I wonder who is the fella behind the cushion..


Me and my smug look.


And finally, Shyrlyn is here, singing!


And she sings again, with Eliz... and Regina listening attentively...


And she sings again! Winson looks very 投入 hor.


Shyrlyn 好配合喔!


What's with all the hiding-behind-the-cushion pose?! I know who is these 2 机车 guys! David and Winson! Hahaa!


Why am I not inside?! *SADDED*


Hmmm... What's that pose from Alicia hur?!


Whoa! This is art!


Someone acting cute (again) with his Swenson's birthday cake!


Making my birthday wish... And yeah... wishes will all come true!


Trying all the might to 一口气吹灭所有蜡烛. *Note that there are 2 BIG candles and 9 SMALL candles on the birthday cake.* =X


And of course my birthday wish will all come true! 'Coz I managed to 一口气 blow out all the candles. 真长气啊! *Look at my smug look after I finished the great feat! 超机车的啦!*

Everything seems so sweet hor... =P So now, here comes the 先甜后苦 part...

Before....


AFTER!!!!


HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

All thanks to Shyrlyn's super creamy and oily whipped cream!!!!

被整了,当然不会罢休!结果....


Shyrlyn 也中招啦!

And Alicia's hand also kena!!! She's like so totally grossed out 'coz she can't stand the creamy and milky smell!!! Urghhhh!!! *Revenge*

The aftermath....


A wet Ashton Koh!!!!

To be continued.............

No comments: