Photobucket

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

R.I.P Chris!

I didn't expect I'll post something so soon and its actually for someone that I wanna remember forever...

Just an hour plus ago I received a sms from Gege that Chris has passed away, my mood changed... The dream last week came true, Rosalyn told me to visit Chris cos she said the dream meant something... haix...

I really dunno how to put it, but to look at the positive angle, it is a relieve to Chris's suffering and also to cease the burden of the expensive medical fee. No matter what, nobody can change anything now. Chris went into coma from 01/05/08 and left us on 12/08/08. Chris is the bravest and strongest person who fought for her life with pride. Chris, your close ones and all your friends are proud of you.

Chris, I wanna thank you for all the good treatments. My life has changed partially because of you. You are all the motivation for me in work and without you at the workplace the atmosphere is really dull, boring and quiet. I really owe you big time and you didn't even give me a chance to return. In my heart, you are the winner, everything you do is so firm and steady that I really have to take my hat off you. Remember what I told you in hospital? (I believe you can hear me ok!) I said, "Dun worry, what's there to be afraid of, with you around is a sure win, won't lose ok?"

The short period that we worked together, you have been taking care of me and giving me special treatment and attention. You are the only person who have treat me so well. I really really owe you and Gege big time. Because of Gege, I even started calling you god sis.

I'm sorry for the perceived impression about you previously, no matter what it is. I felt different when I really know you in person. So what is what does not matter anymore. When you are in heaven, please take good care of Gege and your two wonderful children cos they are closest to you and they will miss you like how you will miss them. Not forgetting to mention, we will miss you as well, so don't you dare to forget us. Thank you for appearing in my life, you are really a n-yu(3) zhong(1) hao(2) jie(2) and pretty and havoc haa...

Chris, rest in peace!

With love,
Ashton

No comments: