Photobucket

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Still many thoughts in my mind..

This week is hectic with work.. does it always happen when my bosses are around or it simply means that I'm a slacker when they are not around?!?! I can feel the fatigue at the end of everyday, however, that does get me on my bed early no matter how tired I am.. something is wrong somehow for someone to sleep at almost 4am every "morning" and wake up around 9:30am, and then has the mentality that having 5 hours sleep daily is good enough for an old body..

It's another night with lots of things to complete but often end up unproductive due to me digressing.. what's with the distraction?!?! Do I really understand myself.. still not feeling calm..

I am only grateful to have real friends around to keep me going, their presence is already a kind of morale boosters. I am looking forward to have a more productive weekend, getting the necessary things done..

还在奋斗中..

No comments: