Photobucket

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thoughts

Just reached home after supper at Boon Keng... My first and only India friend is saying goodbye and most probably we will not get to see him forever.. Heh..

Anyway I bathed straight-away when I reached home so that I can quickly do my work thru the night.. There are so many things to complete and i think i need a checklist to prioritize them. It feels like, this week really passes very fast!! There are many thoughts running through my mind and I really need time to sort things out, or perhaps I need some peace to calm myself down. Some of the things I'm not even sure myself and it seems complicated at time. Could it be another 11420 (just a random number) of 烦恼?

I don't know!!

If only I can take a carefree ride to somewhere faraway..

No comments: