Photobucket

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Rest day.. Farewell day..

Today is my rest day and tomorrow is the start of another new week. It feels like holiday's over & its time to get back to work!!

I still could not accept the fact that Friday is never the same again.. In fact, things will never be the same ever.. NO MORE HOMELY FEELING!! Yesterday was Sus's last day, I was in a rush and didn't have chance to talk to her. Wish her the best and shall catch up for Swee Choon with the rest soon :)

Not forgetting to mention that Ah Shun is leaving for China in 3 days time for 2 months, 加油 Bro!! And, wanna thank Sharon for her well wish from Korea :))

I had 2 farewell celebration for my students who will be leaving Singapore.. Though I enjoy chilling out with these people.. I never liked the fact that the reason to gather is for farewell. This morning, I just got to know that one of my guitarist will be leaving the band.. err.. Guessed I'm a person who does not like 离别, but in life people come and go.. which is beyond our control. 我只能说天下没有不散的宴席..

People who will never leave your life are the real close friends, are you the one?!?!

1 comment:

RX said...

close friends are those who will always be there to share your joy and sorrow where ever they are! :)