Photobucket

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday Itinerary

It's Sunday again and tomorrow is the start of another new week!! I woke up with very clear mind of what I feel like doing today:

1) Do some research on violin and its playing techniques - Done.
2) Pass some stuff to a friend - Done.
3) Fly kite - Done.
4) Go eat dessert that I have been craving for - Not done.
5) Touch up the music that I was working on last night - Done.
6) Change my guitar strings - WILL do later!!
7) Touch up the mixing for a wedding song - Not done.
8) Continue the arrangement for another project - Not done.
9) Watch dvd - No time!!
10) Rip music to my phone - Not done.
11) Do some workout at home - Will do later!!
12) Blog - Blogged!!
13) Play guitar, learn some songs - When I finished restringing.

There should be some more lar.. will try to prioritise my work so that I can spend a productive Sunday!! Supper sounds like a good idea though, I've been secretly craving for maggie goreng.. which I have not eaten for 2 weeks :S

Anyway I really think violin playing is an art and the instrument plus its sound is a beauty.. Will learn it if I have the chance.. Hee!!

No comments: