Photobucket

Friday, January 18, 2008

About Me - HuanJie

Thanks for reading! For those who are interested, this post is a brief introduction about myself.


I'm graduated from Ngee Ann Polytechnic and have been working as a technician for the past 6 years. Finally I decided to change my job and 2008 will be a challenging year for me. All these years, music has played an important role in my life. I started off by taking part in singing competition since 1998 and had took up vocal training due to my interest in singing. Over the years, I was exposed to many performing and recording experiences which enhanced my singing capabilities. I also developed interest in musical instruments and took up guitar as my hobby. I was previously with two amateur bands, which we practice for leisure. My main role was on vocal and electric guitar. I felt that being in a band has helped me improved my musicianship. Furthermore, the experience from singing in a band is certainly different from singing in karaoke music.

During my free time, I compose songs and produce my own demos with simple PC recording setup. I enjoy sharing my knowledge with people; especially music related issues. Together with a group of friends, we compose songs and share our thoughts.

For me, music is an on-going thing. I hope to meet up with people with the same interest as me and make music more "happening" in local scene.

Hereby, I dedicate this blog to all music lovers and hope i can keep it going :)

No comments: