Photobucket

Friday, January 18, 2008

A Brand New Year 2008!

These few days has been busy for me. I was busy preparing my portfolio which I wanted to do it since last year December. Guess what, this blog is also part of my plan. I intend to create a blog, to focus on music related stuff and a little bit about myself, and share with everyone. I have to thank my girlfriend who helped me a lot. She's my cute and pretty IT genie!

Well, I will be jobless from 1st Feb onwards. However, I've not slack in looking for a job and I believe everything is on the right track. Will be updating my "new job" to all of you soon!

Meanwhile, a belated Happy New Year and wish all of you Happy Chinese Lunar New Year in advance!

I will be posting something about myself in the next post for people who doesn't know me :)

No comments: