Photobucket

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Gears that I use...

Just to share what gears I use for music with you guys. All these are stored in my room and they have served me well so far...

First of all my jamming kits!

Photobucket

These are my two electric guitars and my two amps, right beside my PC. Normally I would just play a track from winamp and start jamming my electric...


Photobucket

Cherry Red Yngwie Malmsteen Signature Fender Stratocaster, which I got during SweeLee year end sales at 50% discount. That day, I started queuing around 5am and waited till 1pm before I could get into the shop. Super crazy, but worth it!


Photobucket

This lovely Epiphone Les Paul Goldtop was ordered from Japan with the help from my ex-band leader. Its warm tone and sustain is simply sweet!


Photobucket

BOSS GT-8 Multi-effect. I was using analog pedal all the while when i finally switched to GT-8. Well, I was trying to experiment different stuff, there are pros and cons between the two...


Oh well, let's see my previous DIY analog effects... SOLD!
Photobucket



I also have this "Dream of Lifetime" acoustic guitar, which I will settle for permanent - 1996 Taylor 514C
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Next is this second hand YAMAHA PSR E403 keyboard from a softie for practice, don't really know how to play!
Photobucket



Next, are stuff I use for composing :)

Photobucket

Creative Prodikeys PC MIDI, it is non-comparable to a midi controller, but for fast assess from PC, especially for people like me who doesn't have a midi controller readily set up, I think its still alright!


Last but not least, my BMB Karaoke Mic and normal PC headphone for recording purpose.
Photobucket


That's almost all that I use for music, I don't really have complicated device, just a simple PC recording setup to keep things going. Of course, I'll be upgrading my stuff whenever possible! Cheers!

No comments: