Photobucket

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Last day of class...

We are a group student selected from Very Singer 4th batch. The course lasted for around one year and was officially announced that the lesson on 23 Jan is our last lesson. Initially I was thinking everything will come to an end at certain stage and there is nothing to be sad about. In fact, I told my classmates that we can always meet up because Singapore is such a small country. Even Shize encourage us that this ending is good because it symbolised that we have graduated!

In the class, our young Ferlyn started to go around hugging everyone. She even called Chris over the phone to tell him about the issue, soon after she cried... I felt sad also... she affected my emotion and I felt as sad as she is. This is the second time i have this kind of feeling. First time was for my VS5 class and now history repeats itself.

Chris came over after work and we rehearse for a show while waiting for Ferlyn (dance class). After that we went for dinner... Ferlyn said it was the last dinner... Aiyo!

Anyway now i already miss the class, the people, the moments, KL trip, our performances and our meet-ups. I guess i will never forget this period of my life because everything that happened has brought me special memories.

All the best for all my classmates, you guys and gers are wonderful!

With love from HuanJie <3

No comments: