Photobucket

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Back!! (with highlights for future blog post)

After 8 months without posting on my blog, I'm back!!! At times I felt that it was really attention seeking to be blogging too much of my private life, especially when some people around me does that... *Pot calling kettle black*

But as I think back to the why I started this blog I felt that I ought to bring it back!! And the objective is simply to update interesting stuff that i come across and let readers get to know more about me and my music experiences. That's all, so all my friends... WELCOME ABOARD AGAIN :D

The subsequent posts will be backdated stuffs and pictures (e.g. my china trip to sing on 江苏卫视, Shanghai Holiday, JY Wedding, Scape Performance with JY etc.) I will also be sharing my thoughts on how I quit my jobsss and switch to something related to my interest. Last but not least, I would like to take the chance to introduce my updated blog's music playlist... all the songs in the playlist are either sung or composed by me. In the future I will blog about those songs one by one and at the same time credit mention my friends who have helped me :)

Posting songs online reminds me of Indie Music, well... does that makes me one?!?! Opps, I cannot be indie music, I'm not the music... I'm a human; like what I always tell my mother, I'm a Internet Singer! Wahahaa!


Independent Music on Wikipedia

Enjoy reading :D

No comments: