Photobucket

Monday, March 29, 2010

My Weekend!

It was an eventful weekend for me... 3 days in a row including today I slept for less than 4 hours everyday. I somehow could not describe the feeling... In overall, though tiring, I enjoyed the process :)

Perhaps I should take the chance to thank those who have rendered help during the events! Even of you did not get to read it, I still appreciate all your efforts! Especially to OBMF dance crews, Jasmine, Sharon, PP, Dee, Little, Yarden, Lucky and many many etc. plus friends from SCAPE & Grid MMS, Zhuzhu jie and JY! (Sorry if I missed out anyone, all of you deserve a *pat*) :)


Last Sat was Safra Radio 88.3Jia FM 3rd Birthday Party at Dragonfly. Chun was coaching De Jiang and Di Jia for their Hip Hop dance. Also, our OB Dance Crews presented a dynamic opening dance for the event!!! Not forgetting to mention, Candyce's belly dancing performance that made everyone take tons of photos... JY was especially high, haha! Also, congrats to ZhiZhong and Candy for winning the duet singing competition!! Here's some photos, I'm using iPhone, so the photo quality is not as good as a digital camera!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


JJ Party 4 was held at the new SCAPE building on Sunday. Except for the VIPs, the rest of the guest were standing. 大家辛苦了! Sorry if I could not talk to you yesterday. Too much things to handle, so cannot multi-task! I think it was a successful show on the whole, everyone is working hard and the most touching part is the video that we made for JJ!! He cried... JY cried too! *Touched* :P

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This morning, JY and I was giving a presentation to Monfort Junior School. We shared about our music experiences! The memories of a morning school assembly singing the National Anthem and Pledging brought me back to X years ago... Opps! Anyway, I like kids, so I find them cute when they started to get excited by some of our questions for quiz. Kids nowadays are so smart, I hope they enjoyed the session and if we have the chance do school tours... I wanna perform for them!!!

I do not have much pictures with me, so perhaps when I get the official videos or photos then I'll try to update more! It's a brand new Monday, if you are reading my blog... Have a great week ahead and look forward to the public holiday this week with me. Happy Good Friday :)

1 comment:

ruoxin said...

come my sch and share ur experience too! ;)