Photobucket

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Music identifier!

I was editing the fast song yesterday and I found inspiration for a new song while randomly playing the keyboard. There comes my next project for April which is going to be busy as well... already anticipating a few things coming my way.

For now, I'm waiting for the chance to lay my hands on an iPhone application called "Sound Hound". It works like a music identifier. You can hum, sing, or play a song to let the application perform a search for its information and related video links. It also works on iPod songs. Previously the database is not updated and only works well for English songs, but few days back I tried on my friend's iPhone and it now works on Chinese songs as well! Korean might not be as accurate though but in overall, it's quite efficient. *Likes*

You guys can find out more on Sound Hound for iPhone.

There are other similar app also available for different phone models which you can research on!

Cheers!

No comments: