Photobucket

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Good Friday!

I had a good day at home doing my own stuff and accompanying my girl. The day is intended to be kept to myself as I haven't had the feeling of staying at home for the whole day since quite some time ago.

I consider today good and productive because I had completed the melody for the first song of the month and I just had the inspiration for the second song!!! It must be the recharged effect of my 2 months composing break, which I decided to take during that time while I'm having "blockage". I will try writing some of my songs as it is really difficult to get efficient lyricist who run the same speed as I am.

Nevertheless, I really appreciate Kale, Ges & Ferlyn who are working with me in song writing. Let's keep up the good work and communication so that we can get better and better.

I will continue to produce my inspiration until it runs dry before I can go for another break, thereafter the cycle repeats itself. JIAYOU to the rest of the writers, write like you never write before. Songs are like an art, idea, story, inspiration... there's no right or wrong, therefore whatever comments received are out of each individuals' preferences or expectation. At the end of the day, the creator must know what he wants!!!

Enjoy the weekend!

No comments: