Photobucket

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Fatigue!

I am expecting this 2 weeks to be super busy...

First of all there is video taking session and the due date is 10 April. Followed by the "Guan Mo Hui" for my advance students on Saturday. LCM exam next week, so and so forth... Not to mention my Q1 report, next quarter's planning, website updating, shifting etc. Well, there are tons of work to do and I have only a pair of hands and 24hrs a day! Help!!

Song writing become more and more taxing when I have a heavy workload in the day time... perhaps I should slow down a bit! But I don't want to lose the momentum... that could means I need to spend more late nights... Haha!!

Anyway, I will try to prioritize my work and rest whenever I need to. Oh ya I need to eat more also... Almost every few day people will come telling me that I've lose weight... despite the fact that I am eating a lot! Must be my short hair lar... I will try to keep my hair long after my ICT... short hair sucks!

Lots of people's birthday falls on April... will be updating with some picture of Baby's bday... and the next one should be my mum's birthday. It should be within this 2 weeks, but I really forgot which day exactly. How ah?? Should I go steal her IC to check!! Omg!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lao pa! my birthday also in APRIL! LOL!!!!!
u power leh! your mom's bdae also can forget!!!! u win 1st prize liao!